Monday, 23 February 2009

Get to know the classics - Athanasius and Augustine

The PTC Blog has been quiet - apart from Peter's interesting discussion of metaphor. It's been quiet as a Presbyterian church during the collection. I'm sure someone can come up with something better than that.

We held our first Get to Know the Classics back at the beginning of February. It was a great evening and the room was packed full. I promised to make the recording available but it has taken me a while to work out the best way to do that. It is now available at PTConline . You will need to register on the site and then you can access the Get the Know the Classics section and find the notes from Peter Barnes and the recording. I've also put a copy of the reading for Augustine.

Get to know the classics is on again next Monday night and I'll be introducing Augustine's Confessions.

1 comment:

D and M said...

Um... As peaceful as a Presbyterian's praise-clap?

No extra humour, but I think the alliteration adds something.